Sunday, March 22, 2015

Pinterest Group Boards



Pinterest Group Boards are a great way to get exposure! Even if you have few followers on Pinterest joining a Pinterest Group Board can get you a lot followers on that boards subject quickly. A great way to get your pins seen by hundreds (possibly thousands) of people. So I wanted to compose a list of all the group boards excepting new pinners.


Pinterest Group Board Directory

If you have a group board you would like to add - you can do so here: Add your Board

And I will place it under the proper category, or create a new one if I don't have it yet.

Awareness




Blogging






Crafts and DIYS




Freebies




Holidays - General




Home Décor






Kids & Parenting






Technology


6 comments:

  1. This is a great resource! I would love to be added to your Everything Parenting group board. Thanks for sharing. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your interest! And I have sent you an invitation.

      Delete
  2. This is a great idea; thanks for sharing!

    #tttparty

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your idea very much! Thanks for linking with us at Bloggers Brags Pinterest Party!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for building this list! Stopping over from Meetup Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello,

    I don't see a place to add my group board... Can you send me a email with the URL to visit... just.residual@gmail.com

    Thanks,.

    ReplyDelete